Thursday 5 November 2015

Define - Movement

Define - Movement

Movement - The action or process of moving or being moved. Related to motion.

Four annotated images

This image shows movement in the form of the duck's wings. I like how the body is still but the wings are blurred. This makes the image successful in creating the feel of movement within the image.


This image shows movement well as the blurred areas show the lines of motion. I think that this creates a more obvious representation of movement.

I really like this image as it shows the movement of water which is quite original and unique. I also like the colours in the image as I feel it draws the viewers eye more to the image. 


This image shows movement well due to the lines which are coming off the figures. These look especially effective due to the fact that the bright colours are on a black background which makes them stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment