Tuesday 13 October 2015

Shape - Image Bank

Shape - Image Bank

I really like this image as it is taken from an original viewing angle which therefore makes the image more interesting. I also think that the colouring of the image contributes to the eye catching representation of shape as it draws the viewers eye to the image. I also like how the negative space is the frog's silhouette as it draws the viewers eye to the main focus point in the image.

I really like this image as I think the shapes of the flowers are very interesting and catch the viewers eye. I also really like how the colours of the flowers are very bright and bold. This therefore draws your eye to the main shapes which are presented in the image. I also like how the background is blurred as again, this makes the shapes stand out more.

I like how the main shape in this image is created by irregular shapes with the hands. I also like how the shape is against the bright blue background as this makes the image more bold and striking. In someways, the shape presented could be thought of as both irregular and geometric due to the fact that the shape that has been made by the irregular shapes of the human hands but is also presenting a rather geometric star shape. 

I really like this image as I think it presents a geometric and man made example of shape. I also really like how this image is in black and white as it allows the viewer to focus more on the element of shape rather than being distracted with the other formal element of colour. I also really like how there are lots of different shapes presented in the image, for example, triangles and diamond shapes, as well as many more.

I really like this image which was photographed by Kim Hopf.  I think the angle from which it is photographed adds an element of interest to the image which therefore causes the viewers eye to be drawn into the image. I also like the vibrancy of colours in the image as I feel this makes the red building, which appears more pyramid shaped in the image, very eye catching and striking. However, I also feel that this image would look effective in black and white as it would allow the viewer to see more detail and also would make the lines sharper and therefore it is possible it would make the image more effective and bold.

I really like this image and feel it shows shape very well but in an original form. The shape is very clear and looks very effective due to the fact that it is in the centre of the frame. This image has inspired me and I will try to capture a similar type of shot when I shoot for the topic of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment