Thursday 24 September 2015

Pattern Image Bank

Pattern Image Bank

I really like this image as it shows pattern very well by taking up the entire frame. I also really like how the green is between the tiles as it makes the image more appealing and attracts the eye to the centre of the image.

I really like this image as it shows a circular type of pattern. I also like this image as it shows a natural form of pattern. The colour makes the image very appealing and therefore draws the viewers eye to the photograph. However, the trouble with the vibrant colours is the fact that viewers eyes may be more attracted by the colour than the actual pattern.

I like this image as it shows two types of pattern both with the spots on the bugs and the bugs themselves make a pattern on the bark. In addition to the pattern, I like the bright red on the dull background as it catches your eye.

I like this image as the patterns are very defined and obvious. I also like how the image is in black and white so it focuses the viewer to the pattern rather than attracting them with the aspect of colour. In addition, I like how the other formal element of line is in the image.

On the surface, I do not think that this image is very effective. However, when you take a closer look at the shadows in the image, the theme of pattern becomes clear. I really like how the shadows overlap as this creates a more obvious pattern formation in the photograph.

This is one of my favourite images for pattern. I really like how the pattern is in the foreground and the background is a landscape. I especially like how the black pattern compliments the vibrant background as it makes the photograph more interesting and eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment