Tuesday 12 January 2016

Define - Landscape Photography

Define - Landscape Photography

Landscape can be defined as being all the visible features and areas of land, often considered in terms of aesthetic appeal.

Four Annotated Images


This image shows landscape well and I think that the angle from which it is taken looks very effective and is also interesting. I like the colours within the image but think that this type of image would be tricky to replicate.


This image shows landscape well and presents a happy seaside setting. I really like how the image is very saturated as it helps to convey the happy and joyous mood. I also like the vibrant colours within the image.


I really like the colours within the image as they help to make it eye-catching and interesting. It clearly shows a landscape and I like how there is a tree in the foreground as this helps to create depth within the image. 


This image clearly shows a landscape and is especially effective due to the bold and striking colours. I like how there is a large area of the sky in the image as this is an especially important aspect of the landscape.

Equipment

- Camera
- Filter (Polariser and Natural Density)
- Zoom lens
- Wide angle lens
- Tripod
- Lens cleaning equipment
- Rain sleeve
- Spare batteries and memory cards

No comments:

Post a Comment