Tuesday 22 March 2016

Print Techniques

Print Techniques

Black and White

I like the outcome of this as it makes the image look more dramatic and also makes the water droplets stand out more. Therefore the black and white makes the image effective at showing texture.

Duotone


For this duotone, I used black and blue. I like the outcome and think that the colours work very well with the image. In some ways, the colours tell a story as they are quite bold and dramatic.

Repetition


This image is not my favourite but would be effective at showing pattern. I think that the image works well at showing repetition and think that the composition is interesting.


Selective Colour

This image looks effective as it makes the leaf look unreal but also enhances the detail within the leaf. I really like the vibrancy of the colours.

Soft Focus

I like how this image is blurred but it still is focused at the eyes. In my opinion, this makes the image quite successful at presenting soft focus to the audience.


Photojoiner
I really like the photo joiner as it presents a distorted effect which I think is very effective. I like the outcome of the image above and think it is successful as well as appealing to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment