Tuesday 8 March 2016

Computer Experiments - Straight Images

Computer Experiments - Straight Images

I inversed this image and am pleased with the outcome. I like how the image looks slightly ghostly by the figure being white while the background is completely black. 

I used the polarise tool and also adapted the hue and saturation to create this image. Due to this, the image is much more effective than the original.

I used the liquify tool to create this look on the cat. I like the outcome and feel that it makes the cat look a little like a cartoon. 

For this image, I used the filters from the filter gallery. The filter that I selected was called 'poster edges'. 

This image used the filter called 'paint daubs'.

For this image, I also selected filter gallery and selected the filter called 'smudge stick'. I like the outcome and feel it works well with the image. 

To create this image I used photoshop. I selected filter and then blur gallery. I then selected tilt-shift and used the command key to drag the lines which made certain areas of the image blurred. This was good as it allowed the face to become the main focus point of the image. 

I created the look of this image by using the inverse tool (command i). I think that this image looks effective as it looks as though the skeleton has been removed from the image due to the fact that is has become white. 

I really like this image and created it by using the filter gallery. I used the filter called 'glowing edges' to create this look and was able to adapt the brightness and thickness of the edges. I like the outcome of using this filter and feel that it looks very effective.

For this experiment, I used the filter from the filter gallery called ink outlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment