Tuesday 15 December 2015

Documentary Photography - Edward Thompson

Documentary Photography - Edward Thompson

Ed Thompson is a British Photographer who focuses on Documentary. I really like his work and am hoping to use it as inspiration when I capture my own series of documentary photographer. I like all his sets of work but my particular favourite set is the one called 'Cowboy Church'. I feel that this set of documented images are very effective and interesting and feel that they clearly present the topic in which they are supposed to be documenting. I really like the series as it shows a lot about the lifestyle of the people in the images, for example, it shows the weather, their surroundings, their clothing and their activities.

Below shows some of the images that are included in the 'Cowboy Church' documentary photography series.








No comments:

Post a Comment